Amplificator Stereo Vincent SP-331
- Frequency response:10 Hz - 50 kHz +/- 0.5 dB,
- Nominal Output Power RMS / 8 Ohm: 2 x 150 Watt, RMS / 4 Ohm: 2 x 300 Watt
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 1 Watt)
- Input sensitivity: 1,2 V,
- Signal-Noise ratio: > 90 dB,
- Input impedance: 47 kOhm,
- Inputs: 1 x Stereo RCA.
- Outputs: 4 x 2 Speaker Terminal.
- Tubes: 2 x 6N16B
- Colour: black/silver,
- Weight: 19 kg,
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 160 x 450 mm
Proven technology. The SP-331 end stage processes the input signal via two 6N16 valves each. There are 12 TOSHIBA end transformers provided for the power in each case. The SP-331 can also be operated at 2 Ohm without difficulties. This is ensured by a ring core transformer with over 1,000 watts and filtering of 80,000 μF. The result: beautiful sound and deep basses.